3rd EU-India Cooperation Days 2012
The third edition of “EU‐India Science Technology and Innovation Cooperation Days” will take place in Hyderabad, India from the 8th to the 9th of November 2012, in order to showcase the good results of cooperation between Europe and India and to foster further STI cooperation.
More than 150 participants, from industry, academics and politics are invited to attend this conference.
It is a joint event organised by the following projects and initiatives: New INDIGO, INDIA GATE, EURAXESS Links INDIA and the European Business and Technology Centre in India, and hosted by the National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI).
The thematic focus is water-related research. Scientists working together in various types of projects (FP7, multilateral and bilateral) will be invited to present their achievements and reflect upon their cooperation. They will have the chance to network together with industries in a brokerage event and get further information about funding possibilities from the EU, India or bilateral programs.
This major EU-India conference will:
- give scientists the opportunity to present the results of their projects, achieved cooperatively
- present opportunities for EU-India STI cooperation, whether through bilateral or multilateral funding schemes or through the Seventh- Framework Program
- give scientists the chance to network together with SMEs and industries and discuss new opportunities for cooperation in a dedicated brokerage event
- Involve participants in a fruitful dialogue on the future of EU-India Cooperation
Researchers and companies interested in scientific and innovation cooperation between India and Europe have the great opportunity to meet in pre- arranged face to face meetings other participants of their interest during the EU INDIA STI Coop Days!
8th November 2012
14.30 - 17.00
9th November 2012
10.00 - 13.00 / 14.30 - 17.00
The bilateral meetings will last between 15 and 30 minutes each, according to the number of participants, and will be managed through an on-line system.
How to participate
- Register and submit your profile online
- All profiles are published in a constantly updated online catalogue
- Select interesting profiles from the catalogue and request meetings to discuss potential cooperation
- If confirmed, a 15-30 minute meeting will be scheduled
- You will receive your individual meeting schedules a few days prior to the event.
What will happen then?
If you are interested in EU-India STI Cooperation especially in the field of water, you are very welcome to join this event, meet the major player of EU-India collaboration and interact with them! Participation in the conference is free of charge upon registration.
To register, click here. Registration closure is the 1st of November 2012.