Find a Partner
New INDIGO is aiming at helping you to find the right partner for your ideas and research initiatives in S&T cooperation between Europe and India.In this section of our website, we offer you a compilation of existing partner search tools:
1. EU-Indian partner search tool
- The EU-India scientific cooperation EUINEC offers a partner search tool especially for EU-Indian Scientific cooperation. The database of cooperation partners integrates researchers as well as institutions and is quite comprehensive. You need to register to use the tool.
- India Life Science database provided by New INDIGO.
2. Pathfinder to existing partner search tools
- The Bilat-UKR project developed a pathfinder, helping you to identify the most appropriate search tool for your request. This pathefinder is limited to the search for European partners
3. General partner search tools
- CORDIS partner search tool
CORDIS, the Community Research and Development Information Service for FP7 is a service portal offering information about European re-search and innovation, EU funding programmes, initiatives, projects and partners. The CORDIS Partners Service is a free on-line service offering tailor-made help to find the best research partners for research projects, either in the context of EU-funded projects or within a broader search for technology-orientated partnerships.
- CORDIS NCP Network
The NCP network is the main provider of advice and individual assistance in all Member States and Associated States and offer advice regarding the search of suitable partners.
In addition to our New INDIGO NPP National Contact Points already mentioned above, the general EU Framework Programme NCPs, organised along thematic lines, can provide you with information on possible partners. To get the contact details for the health NCPs, just choose "Health" among the list of NCP functions and the country where you are looking for a partner.
- Informal Group of RTD Liaison Offices (IGLO) Partner Service
If you need to find European partners for a specific FP7 project or if you want to manifest your interest in participating in FP7, IGLO (Informal Group of RTD Liaison Offices) Partner Service can disseminate your announcement through the IGLO members network.
- Welcome Europe
Database with project proposals from different sectors and funding programmes.
Subject to fee.
4. Sector-specific partner-search tools
Food-N-Co supports the creation of European projects with partners from EU and non-EU countries in the research fields “Food Quality and Safety” (FP6) and “Food, Agriculture and Biotechnology” (FP7).
Nanoforum includes organizations database with over 2200 research groups and companies working in all sub-areas of nanotechnology all over Europe. After signing up for free on the website, you can search the database by organization name, city, country, contact person, keyword and type of organization. The search leads to contact data and brief descriptions of the nano-activities of each organization.
- In the area of health, there is an additional partner search database containing information on Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs).SMEs go Health